How Men Can Improve Their Intimate Lives
1. If you are feeling miserably or depressed,check your eye line. Where are you looking? If you’re looking down which is where your feelings are, hold your head level and raise your eyes to the sky. Things will be looking up, so you will lose many negative emotions, and may even start to laugh! Hence it’s the cheapest and healthiest form of antidepressants and certainly worth a try.
2. If you are annoyed, upset, triggered by a bad experience,think ‘what can I learn from it’? It will certainly be something positive. And if you really learn it, you may not have to experience the same or similar bad event again. Instead you will restart the learning.
3. If you have a thousand things going through the headat once, imagine the soles of your feet growing roots like a tree. Let all that stuff drain off into the earth. With a little practice you will feel relief in your head.
4. If you believe that you can do somethingor likewise if you believe that you can’t, you will be right either way. What you believe you will achieve! So choose carefully.
5. Do you often get headaches?Sit quietly and ask the headache what it is trying to tell you. The message is often very simple: water, fresh air, less panic. Hence think how you can help yourself and notice what happens to the headache. Regular head massage will help you prevent more headaches.
6. Grounding – another way for men to improve intimate lifeBackache in the base of the spine and buttocks is a particularly common place to feel pain when you are not grounded. Sit upright in a chair and imagine the pain descending through the chair into the ground and down into the the earth. If you can let go of it like this, it isn’t anything more serious. And regular massage is also magical in the long term!
7. Use your imaginationfor all the great things you will do this week, month, season, year. Get clear pictures, sounds, and feelings together to really focus you on success. Men do this exceptionally well in the context of sex.
8. Work and socialise with peoplewho inspire you, whom you have fun with and respect for. Because life is too short not to do so.
9. Men with open minds improve intimate life by farMinds are like parachutes – they only function when they are open. And the fear of something is far worse than the thing itself.
10. How loud is your inner critic?You can spend so long beating yourself up after making a mistake and feeling terribly about it that you don’t have the energy to step back, learn from it, and move on. However bad the situation, there is always learning which you can draw from it.
11. If an event distresses you,clear the energy from this memory. It really works. Clearing your energy for just 10 minutes a day will change your life. And if you don’t know how to clear the energy, ask me.
12. Men who notice successes improve their intimate lifeSo notice successes instead of glossing over them. Start noticing what works, congratulate yourself, and see how you can do more. This will attract more success.
13. Successful Olympiansdon’t think about the goal, only about the process they need to follow to get there. For some of the most successful ones the medal comes as almost a surprise. This may also have an impact on traditional goal setting! Even for men who don’t like setting goals. Those men will definitely be interested only in the process of getting to success.
14. Have you missed the sunshine for a long timeand not had the usual fill of energy? You may well be right, but everyone can make the most of whatever sunshine there is. Don’t damage your skin. Just remember that a solar panel keeps going all year, and we could think of ourselves as mobile solar panels. You can use your imagination to see a golden ball of energy drifting down onto the top of your head and feel it filling you up with lovely warmth.
15. Men who smile improve intimate life automaticallyand is irresistible! The natural reaction to a smile results in movement of positive energy that replaces the negative pockets holding souls captive. Plus, men who live life with a smile improve their intimate life by half just by smiling itself. They’ll be a delight to be around.
16. When you are ill,check out what you are telling yourself. If you keep telling yourself how bad it is, it will stay that bad. Likewise, if you imagine what it will be like when you are healthy and grateful for the tiny improvements you notice, you will certainly get what you imagine.
17. If you can’t sleep,get up, put your feet firmly on the floor, ground yourself, drink a glass of water, return to bed, and RELAX. Concentrate fully on relaxing every part of your body and mind. Just let it sink into the bed…
18. See what happensif you suspend judgement on something. It is just an event, therefore you don’t have to judge whether it is good or bad. It is just something that is happening.
19. Where do you draw energy from?Here are 4 environments for different energies: forest, sea, mountain, and desert. Which one energizes you? Is there also one that drains your energy? Which ones resonate with you? There are also subenergies, e.g. the river, the lake, the waterfall to the sea.
The forest is full of life. Trees are some of the greatest spiritual living energies on the planet. The forest is safe and encompassing. It is a shelter, food, and nutrition. The forest breathes as we breathe. It is a connected and also fragile place. Trees are very grounded deeply into the soil to offer great stability.
The sea is constant flow. Movement and stillness, yin and yang, turmoil and peace. The sea has an ambience. On the surface it looks like nothing is happening. Beneath the surface there is teeming life.
The mountains represent strength. They are very old. They have endured much of what has happened on this planet. The tops of mountains are places of great wind, vision, and inspiration. You can see from them for miles and people meditate on tops of mountains for long periods of time.
The desert is empty, yet full of life. The desert is space, it is clear. It certainly has life, but you have to search for it. You can survive because the resources are everywhere. The desert is clear air.
Place yourself in your favourite energy and give yourself the time to absorb everything that the energy delivers to you. Climb a mountain, walk in a forest, swim in a sea, or walk in a desert (at least in your mind). You will receive the advice or resources you need. They might even lead you to me!
All men can improve their intimate life
Some can do it alone, others with a little help of someone with more different perspectives. That’s how I add value to men’s lives. And that’s how I can add value to yours. And that’s how you will add value to your relationships. Would you like me to?
Tell me how.